Sunday, December 27, 2020

Simple Steps To Create A Blog - How To Start Earning From Blogs - My Blogging Journey!

 

Simple Steps To Create A Blog - How To Start Earning From Blogs - My Blogging Journey!


I am writing this particular blog for those who are planning to start their own blog. I started blogging as I was passionate about writing since my childhood. The objective to start blogging is to gain and share knowledge. Writing is a kind of stress buster for me. Being an extrovert, I like to talk to people around me. It makes me feel good and it is kind of refreshing for me. But due to this pandemic situation, we hardly interact with others face to face. I was kind of frustrated and I chose to blog as a medium to express my thoughts and refresh my mind. It turned out to be profitable for me. This could be the best alternative for someone who want to try something new without any investment. Of course, we need to invest our time and effort. Be your own boss.


Blogging is not a copy-paste thing. Start writing only if you are passionate about it. Keep it original as much as possible. There are different ways to create blogs. We can use blogger, WordPress or custom website.

Here are the steps to start blogging using blogger: 

1) Create a blogger using Gmail account ID as shown in the below screenshot:

2) Once you click on the blogger, it will ask us to enter the blog name and maintain the profile. 

3) Click on "New Post" and put the content of the blog:

4) Once the content is ready, click on publish button to publish the post:
5) Once it is published, go to google analytics website https://analytics.google.com/ to register the URL of the post that has been published.

6) Enter URL of the post in google search console:


7) Once you perform the search for the URL, it will say that "URL is not on Google". Click on "Request Indexing" button to make it appear in the google search:



8) It will take few hours to see your URL as a search result in google search.

9) Create a SEO profile to make sure that the blog is upto the mark to be indexed on the top of the google search page for the keyword that the user is looking for.

10) Create a Adsense account if you are willing to get some monetary benefits. Goto Earnings tab in the blogger and create adsense account.

Click on "Stats" button if you want to view the statistics of the views that you are getting for the post.

Few tips and suggestions:

1) Never try to click your own blog posts just to increase the number of views.
2) Never try click on the ads from your own blog posts just to increase the revenue once Adsense gets approved.
3) Use a user-friendly theme.
4) Use grammarly tool to correct grammatical mistakes.
5) Keep it simple and clean.
6) You may get disappointed, If you are expecting for quick financial growth from this.
7) Have patience and allow it to grow gradually.

Disclaimer: This post is purely based on my own experience of blogging. I did a lot of research work before starting my own blog. 

Let me know your blogging experience. For more information, comment in the comment box.

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment